- Your privacy is important
- Information we collect
Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a Product or Service. We NEVER collect your credit /Debit card number or expiry date or other details pertaining to your card on our website.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.asitcare.in
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at the duration of your visit on our website, pages accessed. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you both online or offline, when you use any of our services or products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or offline or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to answer your questions or confirm you selection of service or any product either online or offline.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, you are automatically subscribed* to our newsletter and SMS update once you have opted for any of our service or product.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account, any sales of product or service on website or offline through phones, email or at any of our stores. We use information as permitted by law.
- Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- Third party sites
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
- Updates to this policy
- Safeguarding Customer rights.
However we will never use any of your personal data to create any further business, apart from the one desired by you. If we intend to do so, we will never proceed until and unless we notify you about it and have your consent on it.