What is TSS?
Tally Software Services (TSS) is a software subscription for a collection of services which add great value to your TallyPrime by giving you the latest developments in technology and statutory laws. Continuous product upgrades and Updates, connectivity driven functionalities such as online data exchange between your branches, remote access, seamless banking and payment services and much more, enhance your business performance by leaps and bounds.
Connected Services to Generate e-Way Bills Instantly
Tally’s fully connected e-way bill solution is simple, seamless and reliable with zero manual work. Tally being one of the recognised ISO certified GSP (GST Suvidha Provider), TallyPrime directly integrates with the e-way portal to seamlessly generate e-way bill for you without the need to do it manually.
- Instantly generate e-way bill for a single invoice or multiple invoices
- Extend, cancel and update e-way bill details online within TallyPrime
- Flexible to generate e-way bill along with e-invoice or separately as it suits your need
- Exclusive e-way bill report giving you a complete view of transactions and the status
- Supports offline generation of e-way bills to handle the exigency cases
Connected Service to Generate e-Invoice
Generating and printing e-invoice is amazingly simpler with TallyPrime’s connected services. Tally being a recognized and ISO certified GSP (GST Suvidha Provider), TallyPrime directly integrates with IRP portal to seamlessly generate e-invoices.
- Auto-generate e-invoice instantly
- Print IRN and QR code automatically with no changes to the invoicing process that you follow.
- Flexibility to send individual/selective/ bulk invoices to IRP
- Generate e-invoice along with the e-way bill, wherever applicable
- e-Invoice report to get a bird’s-eye view on the status (generated / pending / cancelled)
Business Reports on Any Device, Anywhere
Real-time and secure access to important business report from a web browser, on any device, anywhere.
- View your important business reports anywhere on a web browser
- Convenience of accessing your data anywhere while your data stays only with you
- Access important business reports such as Bills Receivable & Payable, Stock Summary, Sales/Purchase Register, Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet etc on the go
- Helping you make the business decisions faster than before
- You can download an invoice or any report and share it on the go
Regular product updates ensure that your TallyPrime caters to your ever-changing business requirements.
- Avail new product enhancements & major releases at frequent intervals
- Ensure compatibility with the latest technological and statutory changes
Banking & Payment
Experience smooth and ease of banking using Banking and Payment Services provided through TSS.
- Receive updates for all the latest cheque formats of banks available in your TallyPrime
- Automatically reconcile your books of accounts with your bank statements. It’s quick, simple, accurate and stress-free. It saves your time, manpower and money
Online Data Synchronisation
Decentralization of your books of accounts across branches is no more difficult. With TallyPrime’s data synchronization, you can synchronize data across your head office and branches, factories or warehouses.
- Exchange and consolidate Data across branches at click of a button
- Greater control on the direction of data synchronizes and data to be synchronized
- Synchronize the data without needing to be ‘connected to each other live’ using on-demand synchronization
- Complete visibility of business through consolidated reports of Head office and Branch office(Balance Sheet, P&L, Stock report, etc.)
24X7 business connectivity using our Remote Access Services and manage your business from anywhere in the world.
- Get round the clock access to crucial information about your business performance irrespective of the time or location
- Manage cash flows, bank accounts, stock positions or manufacturing time-lines even when you are not in your office
- Create and modify the business transactions and other details on the go
- Provide access to Chartered Accountants and their audit clerks to audit data
Help me Decide
Got questions? We’ll answer them for you.
What is the validity for TSS?
TSS is an annual subscription which will be valid for a period of 12 Months
Can I renew the subscription before the end of the validity period?
Yes, you can renew the TSS subscription even before the end of the validity period. The new subscription will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the date of expiry.
What is the upgrade process once I renew?
All the latest releases of TallyPrime are made available in product update centre. In a click of a button, you can upgrade to the latest release.
I have purchased TallyPrime. Do I need to purchase TSS too?
No. With every new license of TallyPrime, you will get TSS validity of 12 months.